728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Monday, January 6, 2014

    Zidane: I wouldn’t have been able to take on that role with Mourinho




    Real Madrid Legend "Zinedine Zidane" declared that his relationship with The Special One "Jose Mourinho" was not strong enough for him to work with him unlike the current Coach "Carlo Ancelotti", Zidane said that they are talking everyday discussing all the issues related to the team.

    Zidane said to Canale+ "With Ancelotti, it’s all happened quite naturally. I spoke with him by phone a few days before he joined and we sorted everything out. That was a good moment for me, for him and for the club,".

    "I wouldn’t have been able to take on that role with a coach I didn’t know. I could never have been Mourinho’s assistant for example" Zidane added.

    "And besides, he already had an assistant. It wouldn’t have been right to take on the job of being his right-hand man."

    The Special One "Mou" left Real Madrid in 2013's Summer after unsuccesful season, his failure appeared in dealing with Real Madrid Stars like Iker Casillas and Sergio Ramos.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: I wouldn’t have been able to take on that role with Mourinho Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin
    Scroll to Top